BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Starvation Nation, Population: Me.

I suck at life.

at this moment in time, I have a Pasta Breadbowl from Domino's on the way. lol.

Nah, I don't suck, I just went through a slump. But the personal trainer at New Attitude's has written out a complete nutrition plan for me to follow for the next two weeks that start tomorrow. It's going to be really hard. but ya know, I think I've had a retarded mindset that losing the rest of my weight was going to be easy, and that's the reason I've been stuck on this plateau. so I'm kinda excited for a new challenge. I really am just tired of not being where I've been wanting to be for the past 8 months. ugh, 8 months. I should have lost 50 pounds by now! I'm not going to be down on myself. I have done a lot and I am proud. Tomorrow starts the next step. No cheating, no more slumps. By summer I will be where I want to be! :] but today, I'm going to eat what I want for the last time for a while. lol.

ok, so I'm texting a guy that my mom kinda set me up with. lol, kinda embarrassing but whatever. He's super nice...but honestly I just look at a relationship with such...I don't know. like I HATE the idea of it. :/ I just want a close guy friend. relationships get complicated and drama where people get mad and hurt and stress out all of the time. but we'll see how this works out. only complaint so far--he's super country. three of the questions that he has asked me: "are you a country girl?", "do you like to two step or three step?" and "do you wear boots at all?". -_- all of which were asked completely randomly. lol. whatever. as long as I'm in this town that's the type that's gonna roll up! but I love being here, so that's ok. for now. ;]

0 comments: