BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Friday, April 1, 2011

err....hi.

a few things have changed:

-I'm not longer in Natchitoches. I moved back home mostly because I wasn't happy. Natch is the epitome of negativity and I was beginning to hate myself, and that was healthy. now I feel whole and happy. :]

-I changed my major to ultrasound. it has always been what I wanted to do, but I was always too afraid. now with this new-found positivity and confidence, I believe I can accomplish anything I want!

- I'm 35 pounds lighter. :]]]]]




YES! I finally made a decision and stuck with it. I started weight watchers in August, and I dropped 30lbs by December. It was amazing. I started going to the gym in January, and it has become part of my daily life! Which had always been a goal for me. But here's the thing...I've only lost 5lbs since and it's April. I'm STUCK. I want to reach 135 but I am completely stuck at 150. It's so frustrating. I'm starting a six week program with my friend Kirbi Monday, and I'm hoping it's going to push me through the end of this plateau. I'm not doing weight watchers anymore, because they changed the program and it wasn't working anymore for me. :( so I've kinda bounced back and forth between SlimFast and just eating 1200 calories a day. I'm just ready to be at my goal! I feel like I should be there by now. :/ but I'm not giving up...Summer is just around the corner and I will not be ignoring pool invitations.

I may keep blogging, I may not. I feel like I should. No one really reads this and I need to post things NOT on Twitter 24/7. lol. I think I'm annoying my followers!

<3 <3 <3

0 comments: