BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Friday, May 28, 2010

¡diario numero dos!

so yesterday doesn't seem like it was real life.
word to this wise-if you everr have a true emergency, don't waste your time by going to the Natchitoches ER. they didn't even do blood work on me. they put a stethoscope on my belly, told me to breathe, and then deemed me okay and gave me a pamphlet on menstruation like I was 12 years old and didn't know why I bleed every month. ughh.
anyway.
I had eaten my cereal like usual, and I was going to eat my meal around 5:45, but that's when all my stuff happened and then my best friend and I were in the ER until 11:00ish. we were traumatized and STARVING, so we decided that even though one of our rules was "don't eat after 6:00pm" we deserved some soul food.
which of course led us to Taco Bell.
needless to say it is almost 1:00 in the afternoon and I am STILL full.
so I think I'm going to skip my cereal today and just stick with my one meal.
yeah that sounds good.

So I got hired at Chili's as a host. I'm pretty excited. it's sooo hard to get hired in Natchitoches and I'm soo thankful I found a job. and it's pretty good money and I have a feeling they're not going to have a problem with working me to death. so that's good. I go in today at four, but I won't be in uniform so I'm assuming I'm just going to be filling out papers and stuff. they said I'll probably start training Saturday! so yay.

I'm not a very interesting blogger. especially since I'm not going to provide details about why I went to the ER. sorry about that.

I'll do better.

0 comments: